February 11th – March 18th 2019
Monday 7:00pm -8:00pm
Dance back into your fun and sensual side💗
We will shimmy, laugh and undulate to our happy sexy selves 💃🏾
Beginners to intermediate students welcome 🙏
932 Ward Ave FL #7
(Conveniently located directly across from the Neal Blaisdell Center)
Validated complimentary parking in structure
Please arrive 10mins prior to your very first class to register at the front desk. You are not required to be a member of the Honolulu Club to attend.
Benefits of Bellydancing:
Back and Joints pains are relieved. …
Bone Density Increases. …
Low impact Form of Exercise. …
Helps in Loosing Weight. …
Helps in Preparing for Childbirth. …
Stress Levels. …
Boosting your Self-Esteem. …
Helping to relieve PMS…
and so much more…
Rates and more info www.MaliaDelapenia.com or call 234-1006
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/739077629759682/
FREE Bellydance Class!
Celebrate International SharQui™ Bellydance Workout Day
with Holly Rudin-Braschi at the Honolulu Club!
Join us for a special Belly Dance Workout Class
· Date: Saturday, January 12
· Time: 12:30 PM
· Location: Honolulu Club 932 Ward Ave #7, Honolulu, HI 96814 – Lab, 7th floor
· Cost: FREE!
Who can attend?
· Honolulu Club Members and their Guests. No sign up necessary for members and guests!
· Non-Club Members who would like to attend, please contact Holly so she can put you on the event guest list: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 707-364-0847
· Parking is validated for 5 hours at the front desk of the Honolulu Club.
No experience necessary for this FUN all-level class. You’ll “Shake Your Beauty” with a bellydance warmup followed by an easy-to-learn bellydance routine based on traditional technique. Enjoy contemporary music from the Middle East, Turkey, and Northern Africa!
SharQui, which means “East” in Arabic, is for any shape, size and skill level. With its easy-to-follow breakdown and repetitious format, everyone comes out a winner! There’s no other bellydance workout program like it in the world. Check it out at www.Sharqui.com
Taught by Holly Rudin-Braschi, a highly experienced group fitness/dance instructor certified by American College of Sports Medicine, SharQui, and Zumba® (all formats).
Here are 9 benefits of doing SharQui® the Bellydance Workout:
1. It’s fun! You’ll want to come back for more!
2. It’s low impact and great for ALL ages and body types
3. Builds stamina
4. Burn over 300 calories in a 1-hour class
5. Increase strength and muscle tone
6. Increases your seratonin! Makes you feel happy and alive!
7. Increases bone density
8. Boosts self-esteem!
9. Defines the waist