INSTRUCTOR BIO AND CONTACT:
As a dancer, Sammie continually seeks to challenge herself through participating in workshops and classes with a variety of instructors, creating new choreography, and performance! She has had the amazing opportunity to take lessons and/or workshops with Thana Tarab, Karim Nagi, Elena Faye, Sabah, Victoria Teel, Moria Chappell, Bagoas, Madame Onca, Petite Jamilla, Bozenka, Mira Betz, and Frank Farinaro – all of which have played a role in her growth and development as a dancer.
While Sammie will always miss her belly dance family on the East Coast, she is excited to have a new belly dance family here in Hawaii, and to spread her love of dance even further!
Also available for private lessons, choreography coaching, and custom choreography!
Do you have a song you’d LOVE to choreograph?
Sammie would absolutely LOVE the opportunity to work with you and/or your small group this summer to make your vision come to life! Whether you want to be guided through the choreographing process, or whether you’d like her to create a custom piece just for you, she can work with you to achieve your dance goals!
Benefits of private lessons: Individual (or small group) attention, Classes customized to YOU, Works with YOUR schedule, Convenient meetings at your place or my home studio!
What’s on the Menu:
- Individual Private (Solo or Group) Sessions – 1-2 hours on a topic of your choice
- Beginner Belly Dance Starter Kit – 4-6 1-hour sessions for the dancer who wants a good starting point for the basics!
- Intermediate/Advanced Dancer Coaching – 4-6 1-hour sessions for the dancer wanting to more seriously advance their dance – individual assessment, feedback, and strategies to build and develop individual style!
- Choreography Coaching – 4-6 1-hour sessions for the dancer wanting additional support through the choreographing process!
- Custom Choreography – 4-6 1-hour sessions for the dancer wanting a full piece choreographed in my style just for them!
Contact email@example.com) for details on pricing for any of the specialized packages offered this summer (she also offers college student rates).