JULY 22: BELLYDANCE RAQS PRESENTS: HAFTA HAVE A HAFLA

Bellydance Raqs Presents: HAFTA HAVE A HAFLA <3

Saturday, July 22 at 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM

Arthur Murray Dance Center Hawaii
770 Kapiolani Blvd, Ste 115, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

Bellydance Raqs and Sammie in Hawaii invite dancers, friends, and family to their first ever hafla potluck to enjoy togetherness and the love of belly dance within the Oahu dance community! Join us for a night of performances, open floor dancing, drumming, and food for good vibes and plenty kind shimmies!

Got That Performance Itch?

We’d LOVE to have you perform and to celebrate your love of dance at this event! Troupes, soloists, small groups, first timers, all are eligible (although groups will take preference if we have an overwhelming amount of dancers)! Guest dancers (non-BDRaqs should aim for a song between 4 and 5 minutes max, BDRaqs performers should aim for a song 3-4 minutes max). Please contact Sammie (sammieinhawaii@gmail.com) to request a slot – time will be limited, so make sure to let us know soon so we can accomodate your performance!

Wanna Teach for Us?

We are currently full up on instructors for mini-lessons. However, I will post back if another slot opens up! Instructors will have their entrance fee waived.

Raffle:

Purchase tickets to support BDRaqs and get entered to win one of several awesome prizes throughout the night!

Food and Drinks:

For any dishes that are not already labeled or in the original packaging, please provide an ingredients list to be placed near your dish – allergic reactions to food make for poor shimmies! Drinks, plates, napkins, and utensils will be provided. Please be advised that this is an alcohol-free event.

Admission:

***PRE-ORDER – $10 flat rate for adults, $5 for children under 12 – non-refundable, but you will receive two free raffle tickets! Send through PayPal at my link here including the First and Last name of all guests:PayPal.Me/SWon ***

Dancers and Musicians Performing – Free admission (donations and food contributions welcome)
Adult Non-Performers – $15 without a dish, $10 if you bring a dish to share
Invited Photographers and Mini-Lesson Instructors – Free admission
Children – Infants and toddlers admitted free, $5 for other children under the age of 12

*The entirety of admission and raffle sales go to cost of the venue rental and to supporting Bellydance Raqs as a Resistered Independent Student Organization at UHWO ♥

Visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1937795799786299/ for more information.